|The suppliers of tools and industrial supplies are confronted with three main logistic problems...|
- complex distribution to deliver craftsmen and local authorities within 24h ;
- numerous deliveries with fewer and fewer order lines: for the customers, their stock is no longer on their premises it is in the distributor's warehouse;
- a growing number of SKUs, because customers want to have one main supplier or several specialist dealers.
The products represent several extended and heterogeneous ranges, with many out-sized products. Effective tools are required to manage both a large catalogue of products and the goals of reactivity and service quality:
- multi-depot and multisite management
- a complete of scheduling, simulation and order preparation optimisation device
- the management of manufacturing, cutting and kitting operations
- a completely skeletal slotting strategy to integrate the constraints related to flammable products, and the incompatibilities between products.
With a high number of product references, operational expertise, and efficient software solutions, a-SIS is today a reliable partner for the distributors and manufacturers in this branch of industry.