|The distribution of office supplies is characterized by its strong order preparation reactivity to ensure deliveries in 24h. The watchword is thus productivity, faced with very tight deadliens and very high daily volumes.|
The typology of the orders is a true specificity of this branch of industry. Indeed, they are mainly small orders to be prepared in small boxes or envelopes, and to deliver "on the desk".
The catalogue has an high number of SKUs, with a great heterogeneity of products : variable sizes, from simple erasers to office furniture, or food and cleaning products.
The stake is to manage this smoothness of preparation and this variety of SKUs, while performing the ratio quality / productivity. If a-SIS has achieved considerable success in the office supplies field, it is because our teams and our solutions fit these requirements, with a number of particularly well-adapted functions:
- a large variety of pre-cubing algorithms to optimize the box filling, by taking into account of dimensions, weight, constraints, vacancy percentage...
- the management of multiple logistic sites and depots
- the dispatch of products which aren't in the catalogue with a cross-docking process
- the management of kitting and co-packing operations
- stock is made reliable thanks to the checking of internal movements, and the real-time follow-up of inventory status reports