|Reactivity is the main principle of the logistics for spare parts. To deliver repair centers, within 24 or even 12 hours, supply chain managers must implement the right organisation, able to manage several thousands of preparation orders in a few hours.|
This type of logistics is characterized by its increasing number of SKUs and by the great heterogeneity of its products, with in particular the presence of many out-sized products. The reverse logistics, as the consequent rotation of SKUs, are part of the job.
Our solutions support execution reactivity and preparation quality by integrating a wide range of functions and tools :
- a user-friendly system of activity scheduling, including yard management and transport operations, which enable you to have an exhaustive visibility of activity and stocks in real time
- advanced workload preparation and simulation optimisation functions, which make it possible to manage multiple orders in the same day for the same customer, to be delivered at same time and in the same box
- differentiated product management according to their features: dimensions, weight, rotation class, dangerosity...
- the setting of storage and picking locations
- complete tools for operator monitoring and order preparation automation : voice solutions, conveyors, weight checking, ...
a-SIS fits many of the requirements of its customers in this branch of industry, that is in terms of storage optimisation and stock reduction, flexibility and reactivity, service quality, or reduction of transport costs.