Our departments are dedicated to project integration. It is developed and structured around two fundamental commitments: being close to our clients and providing high-quality solutions.
our winning methodololgy
Our daily commitments: Guarantee going-live, complying with deadlines, with needs and with the conditions of the contract.
Our methodological approach guarantees the quality of each project thanks to :
- the definitions of roles and responsibilities, for both our customer and our teams, for efficient project management,
- the systematic identification of potential risks, which allow the creation of a preventive action plan and the definition of key success factors,
- the use of monitoring and checking tools, adapted to joint stakes, to anticipate and to control the sequencing of the project’s stages and associated deliverables,
- high-level expertise concerning the hardware environments, to achieve system speed, robustness, adaptability and safety goals,
- the implementation of a changeover conduct process including consultancy, accompaniment and training,
- making the going into production period safe, which relies on systematically carrying out integration field tests.
a single requirement: quality:: projects team commitments
With between 10 and 15 years' experience of starting up logistic sites, our project managers share their technical expertise, their methodological know-how and their knowledge of the profession.
The project manager is your main interlocutor, he is in charge of coordination of study services, consultancy, setting up, development, test, training, support before the starting up of the application.
Later he accompanies you after going-live the project manager is an integral part of our commitment to result, aiming at ensuring the continuity of the installed software.:: proximity, an essential value
We place a high importance on the relational aspect and on the co-ordination with our clients at every step of their project.
From the pre-sale stage, the Integration department operates with the commercial teams in order to provide optimal understanding of the stakes, to expose our working methods and to present the implemented tools. Later on, a permanent dialogue between both teams is an additional guarantee of the project's success.
These steps permit to speak the same language, adapted to your logistic organisation, to your profession and to the specificities of your activity.